Spanish Reading - The Christmas Tree - El árbol de Navidad
A Reading Passage in Spanish about a family and their Christmas tree and who does what when they put it up. The text is completely in the simple present tense and includes comprehension questions.
Bonus Listening Activity
We have now included a listening activity. The worksheet with the “fill the blank” activity can now be used in conjunction with the audio on our YouTube channel so they can complete the spaces with the information they hear in the audio. It can also be used with the normal reading passage where they can read it while listening.
Note: The audio of the listening only appears on our YouTube channel. The recording is spoken by a native Spanish speaker.
Here is the audio that accompanies the short stories. It will also give you an idea of the content and level of these short reading passages:
CONTENT: This resource contains 11 Pages:
- Teacher Guide (completely in Spanish) - (2 pages)
- Spanish Reading Passage - El árbol de Navidad - (1 page)
Text uses the present tense
- Reading Passage with words missing - Fill the blanks - (1 page)
- Comprehension Questions - El árbol de Navidad - (2 pages)
- Drawing Activity - El árbol de Navidad - (1 page)
Students can draw the scene with the Christmas Frame
- Teacher Answers - (4 pages)
You may also be interested in our other Christmas in Spanish resources:
- Spanish Christmas - 21 Reading Comprehension Worksheets in Present Tense
- Christmas in Chile - Letter in Spanish with Worksheets
Please download the preview so you can have a better idea of the quality of this resource and what it contains.
Click Follow Me to receive a message whenever we post any new items (and also whenever we have sales).
¡Qué tengas buen día!
- Angélica y Rob W.