Thank you for visiting my store!
Don’t forget to follow me in order to receive the coolest freebies and my latest updates!
Directions for this freebie:
1) Print out and copy this tree printable onto white construction paper or cardstock.
2) Pour green tempera on a paper plate. Then, have each student add his/her thumbprints to the tree.
3) Cut out the tree and glue the final product on a piece of construction paper.
4) Glue colorful buttons and/or tiny pom poms on the tree.
5) If desired, add a writing sample!
If you liked this freebie, please keep in mind that your feedback is my greatest reward!