Christmas Trivia and WH- Questions
What educators are saying
Ohhhh the ways you can use this fun trivia for a little Christmas fun or to stir up a little competition in speech therapy sessions or in your classroom! It's easy to play in groups ranging from TWO to TWENTY-TWO or more! Download the preview for a much closer look.
Here are some of the ways you can use this in speech and language therapy:
1) to target answering questions or answering questions in complete sentences
2) to address carryover of articulation or fluency skills into spontaneous speech. (I mean, isn’t that the biggest challenge of ALL?)
3) to address fluency or artic in the context of reading
4) for articulation practice and/or fluency techniques under time pressure!
Here are some of the ways you can use this in a classroom:
1) during a Christmas party
2) to target answering questions in complete sentences
3) for team building
- 72 cards that range in difficulty (so choose the ones best suited for your group of students)
- detailed directions for how to use the questions
- a key of the correct answers.
If you want more Christmas fun, click HERE.
If you need more products that teach and target answering questions, check out these resources:
Save Christmas Language Skills Game
Christmas Dough Fun for Speech & Language
Interactive Books for WH-Questions
SPLAT for answering an asking WH-Questions
WH- Questions and Games for Easter
Thanks for stopping by and considering my products for your therapy!
⚫ Find more from me at my ➔ Website ➔ TpT ➔ IG ➔ FB ➔ YouTube ➔ Free Resource Library ➔ Pinterest