Holidays are coming! Bringing excitement and the perfect opportunity for speech therapy engagement activities in the classroom. With lots of new vocabulary to learn relating to the holidays, the fun yet purposeful lesson is an ideal opportunity to practice language skills in the run up to Christmas. Created for special education support, the resource also benefits early learners including Kindergarten through to First Grade or for those new to the English language.
- Powerpoint lesson full of engaging graphics and games. Key Christmas vocabulary:- snowman, Santa, Christmas tree, star, angel, holly, gift, elf, bells, candy cane, carol singers, stocking, lights, hot chocolate, reindeer, gingerbread man, candle
- Resources to continue the games in 1:1 or small group situations. Simply copy the game from the powerpoint.
- What can you see? labelling
- Who is hiding? identify
- Which picture is missing? memory
- Where is Santa? expressive
- Put the bells on the yellow circle. receptive - follow instruction
We wish you well in developing your language rich, inclusive classroom.
For further Special Education support take a look at our TPT store: The Autism Junction
Brain Breaks 1
Yoga Task Cards 1
Behavior Management and Self Regulation
Customer Tips: TPT CREDIT!!!! Yes YOU get a discount!
- My Purchases page
- Provide Feedback button
- Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
- I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
- Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.