Christmas is just around the corner. Winter Break means a break from papers and early mornings. It's enough to make students (and teachers) antsy with anticipation. Channel their excitement with a WebQuest about the history, traditions, and economic impact of Christmas. Follow it up with a game of Christmas Bingo. Learning plus fun-- perfect!
In this product:
1. 5 WebQuests about the history, traditions, and economic impact of Christmas
2. Questions to guide students through each website
3. Answer keys for all WebQuests
4. 1 writing prompt. Use it as a pre-WebQuest activity, or a stand-alone writing.
5. 30 Bingo cards (each card is different)
6. 2 sets of Bingo calling cards: call out Christmas terms, or call out questions and students mark the answer on their board.
7. A teacher guide with ideas for how to use this in your class.
To see more, open the Preview above.
Updated December 1, 2017.
Prints in color or black and white.
This product is included in:
Winter Holidays Bundle--Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa--WebQuest and Bingo
You may also be interested in:
Creative Writing with Winter Holiday Prompts: Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah
CreARTive Writing with Christmas Prompts
Kwanzaa: WebQuest and Bingo
Tips to Buyers:
Buyers, did you know that when you leave feedback, you earn credit toward future TpT purchases? Please take a moment and leave meaningful feedback. Thank you!
Be the first to learn about new products! Click on the green star beside my store logo to become a follower and receive updates about my store.
If you have questions, please email me at WritingbyRachelC@gmail.com
Have a great day,