Are you looking for a creative and original Christmas project idea by using simple materials?
Here is an ideal project.
Your students will create an animal (reindeer, deer, moose, etc) while also working on patterns.
Everything is done using markers. This artwork also makes a magnificent Christmas card!
▪ For all ages (the younger students could also do it by using drawings of animals included in the document).
▪ Drawing with coloured markers
▪ Drawing with black permanent markers
▪ Types of lines
▪ Thick lines
▪ White cardboard (8.5 x 8.5 inches)
▪ Fine and thick permanent black markers (or black pencil crayons)
▪ Coloured markers
▪ Coloured cardboard for displaying
This document contains:
▪ Complete instructions to achieve this project with explanatory photos
▪ Evaluation rubric
▪ 8 drawings of animals (deer, reindeer, moose and others)
▪ 8 drawings of forest animals for younger students (to print and complete)
▪ Steps for drawing different animals
▪ 3 pages of patterns for inspiration
Takes about 3 periods
Thank you for visiting my boutique!
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.