You have seen and loved those Wooden Spoon Story Characters. But if you are anything like me you don't have the creative talent (or time) to make them.
And so I created these to mainstream your story book character spoons so they are easily printed and easily managed in your class.
Included in this download is:
Several Different Wooden Spoon Centers:
- Santa and Friends
- Winter Kids
- Gingerbread People
- Holiday Characters (reindeer and snowman)
- Holiday Carolers
- St. Lucia Day
- Las Posadas
Each set includes in color and black and white:
- Wooden Spoon Story Character Cut-Outs
- 3 printables - b and w only (same printable with 3 writing lline options)
- Other setting and prop pieces for students to use
To make these:
- Print on cardstock and laminate.
- Characters go on back of the wooden spoons (they are made for smaller wooden spoons, a link is in the product to the exact spoons they are made for.)
- Affix by hot glueing OR use velcro so you just need one set of spoons and can just removed one story and replace with another when it is time.
There is a link to the exact spoons I use in the file to order them on Amazon (at the time of posting this they were $13 for 12 spoons).
Your students will have fun recreating their favorite fairy tales with these Wooden Spoon Puppets.