Christmas Fun! Christmas for Kinder Kids has 50 fun Language and Math Christmas themed NO PREP printables. There are also 56 illustrated Christmas Word Wall cards.
Christmas for Kinder Kids contains:
• Label the Gingerbread House
• Label the Fireplace
• Label the Elf
• Label the Reindeer
• Label Surfing Santa
• Search the Chimney – sight word hunt ‘where’
• Search the Toy Sack – sight word hunt ‘red’
• Search the Gifts – sight word hunt ‘green’
• Search the Reindeer– sight word hunt ‘away’
• Search the Penguins – sight word hunt ‘get’
• Elves in Boxes– color by sight words: he, we, me, she, be
• Christmas Sounds – write initial sound
• What sound is missing? – write middle vowel
• Christmas Sentence (cut, glue, write, draw) Can you see Santa?
• Christmas Sentence (cut, glue, write, draw) The boy is dreaming.
• Christmas Sentence (cut, glue, write, draw) Look at all the toys.
• Christmas Sentence (cut, glue, write, draw) Santa is in the sleigh.
• Christmas Sentence (cut, glue, write, draw) The little bears are skating.
• Christmas Sentence (cut, glue, write, draw) The elf has a gift.
• Christmas Toys– cut and paste missing word
• Little Elves – cut and paste sentence to match picture
• Read, Roll and Write Gift – Santa, little, can, and, he, see
• Read, Roll and Write Penguin – look, you, play, me, go, get
• Read, Roll and Write Toy Sack – red, green, blue, to, in, the
• Read, Roll and Write Santa – this , my, has, for, him, come
• Toy Train Circle, Read and Graph – sight words
• Santa and Children Circle, Read and Graph – sight words
• Christmas Stockings – sharing food equally into two dishes
• How many letters in that gift? – counting letters
• Counting Reindeer – to 5 – matching numbers to quantities
• Counting Reindeer – from 6-10 – matching numbers to quantities
• Spotty Christmas Bears – counting to 6, matching numbers to quantities
• Count the Elves – to 13 – cut and paste missing numbers
• Count the Bears – to 19 – cut and paste missing numbers
• How many Christmas things? – match number words - to 10
• How many Christmas things? – match number words - to 16
• Christmas Tally Marks – to 10
• Christmas Tally Marks – to 20
• Ten Frames - How many Santas?
• Santa Ten Frames - numbers to 10
• Christmas Bear Ten Frames - numbers to 20
• Color by Number – Christmas Fireplace - recognize numbers to 5
• Color by Number – Snow Globe - recognize numbers to 10
• How many toys? – adding to 7
• Christmas Symmetry
• Time to Light Up- o’clock time, match digital to analog time
• What comes next? – basic patterning
• What comes next? – more complex patterning
• I can count by 2s – to 10
• I can count by 2s - to 20
• Word Wall Activity Suggestions
Christmas Word Wall Cards – 56 cards with color illustrations:
Christmas, 25 December, Christmas Eve, holiday, Jesus Mary Joseph, Baby Jesus, manger, stable, angel, three kings, shepherd, Star of Bethlehem, family, family, families, dinner, Santa Claus, Santa, winter, summer, reindeer, sack, Rudolph, sleigh, Christmas tree, gift, present, Santa’s list, decorations, baubles, bells, angel, candle, bows, lights, star, holly, poinsettia, stocking, wreath, chimney, milk and cookies, milk and biscuits, fireplace, Santa’s workshop, North Pole, elf, elves, toys, train, dolls, teddy bear, candy, candy cane, gingerbread man, gingerbread house
Enjoy many pages of printable Christmas fun!
You may also like:
Christmas Reading Fun
Christmas Color, Draw and Write
Christmas in Australia
Fall Reading Comprehension
Thanksgiving for Kinder Kids
Halloween for Kinder Kids
Halloween Reading Comprehension
Sight Words: Search the Bugs
Summer for Kinder Kids
The Ocean for Kinder Kids
Australia for Kinder Kids