Preschool - Kindergarten Christmas Wreaths Numbers and Letters Unit is a 80 student page download full of learning! You'll find both b/w pages to save on ink cost AND color pages if you'd like to use them (laminated) in centers.
Use in your literacy centers, math centers, as class work or even fun holiday homework.
* Numbers and number words 1-10 (counting and tracing of each also)
* Tracing of Kindergarten sight words as well as the words wreath and circle
* Recognition of the circle shape
* Recognition of the letters 'w', 'r', 'e', 'a', 't', 'h'
* Fine motor skills such as coloring, cutting, pasting and tracing
* Matching pictures
* Color by numbers
* Letter order within a word as well as ordinal numbers 1st - 6th (in relation to the letters in the word 'wreath'
* Matching uppercase letters with lowercase letters
* A Christmas Wreath poem
♥ ♥ WANT Freebies & Updates? CLICK HERE to go to my store & FOLLOW ME!Also, I hope you'll consider connecting off site:
♥ Follow my blog: Creations by LAckert
♥ ♥ Visit me or contact me via my website: CHSH-Teach.com