- This Christmas Bundle has everything you need and more to keep your students engaged in the lead up to Christmas. Enjoy the reading, writing, math and creative thinking tasks, printables, centers and prompts galore.Edited to add our Design a Christmas Tree PBL Pack. Please look at the previews for e$90.50$50.00Save $40.50
- Product Description
This Christmas Writing Pack contains 40 writing tasks to choose from. Your students will enjoy sharing how they celebrate this time of the year. Each tasks is ready to print and go.
Tasks include -
• Christmas Word Wall
• A-Z key – record what you know about Christmas
• Reasons why I love Christmas
• List stocking fillers
• Christmas in Paradise – Summer/Winter Venn Diagram in color and b/w
• My Christmas wish list
• A letter to Santa – I haven’t always been good
• A letter to Santa – I think I have been good
• A thank you letter to Santa
• Food we leave out – list and draw
• My note to leave with the food for Santa
• How to pick a great tree
• Who do you give presents to?
• A tale of two naughty elves – a planning page, an illustration and writing page and an additional writing page
• Christmas in Paradise – color writing stimulus and a planning page, an illustration and • writing page and an additional writing page (summer)
• Christmas in Paradise – color writing stimulus and a planning page, an illustration and writing page and an additional writing page (winter)
• Label Santa’s outfit
• Design a new Santa outfit
• Santa is-can-has
• Reindeer are-can-have
• An Elf is-can-has
• Food we eat on Christmas Day
• Design a new toy
• Evaluate a toy for Santa
• Santa dropped off the wrong presents – a narrative – a planning page, an illustration and writing page and an additional writing page
• What could be in this present?
• What is the best gift of all?
• Draw and label your favourite/favorite decorations (two pages with different spelling)
• Review a Christmas Book
• Santa got stuck in the chimney
• Application to be an Elf
• Reindeer Application
• Best Christmas ever – recount
• A week in the life of an elf
• A reindeer scared of heights
• Procedure – how to wrap a present
• Describe a reindeer
• Research and write some
• Christmas jokes
• An Acrostic Poem
• Where do you spend Christmas?
Please read the description and download the preview before purchasing. The preview clearly shows you what is included in this pack.
COPYRIGHT ©Paula’s Place
This product is for personal use in one classroom only. To share or use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses. This product may not be shared or distributed without consent from the author.
Be the first to know about my discounts, sales, free resources and new products: Look for the green star at the top of my store to ★Follow Me★ or Click here to follow my store
Don’t forget to get TPT credit to use on your future purchases:
I value your feedback. It helps me to make resources that meet your needs.
♥ Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.