Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
ALL of my favorite DECEMBER and CHRISTMAS units in one complete bundle! This bundle features build the sentence no prep printables, December Writing Center activities, Christmas Label the Picture worksheets and 12 hands-on Christmas math center activities!
What other teachers have said about this bundle:
- "This was incredible! SO many activities!"
- "I've purchased many of your Build a Sentence units in the past, but this bundle is great! I hope you're planning to do more bundled units like this one!"
- "Lots of materials to carry me through the month. Thank you!"
- "This is everything I need for the next few weeks. Thanks."
Save over 30% buying this bundle!
Please click the PREVIEW button above for a detailed look at this unit.
December Activities Bundle includes:
Your students will love labeling these pages all about Christmas! 20 label the pictures come in full page color, full page NO PREP printables and 1/2 sheet black and white printables perfect for centers!
Lots of fun, interactive writing activities for your Writing Center to keep your students engaged all month long! Writing Word Bank, Writing Wheel, Graphic Organizers, How to Catch a Gingerbread Man, Acrostic Poem, Themed Writing Paper, Story Starters, Using Adjectives and more!
This Christmas packet includes 12 hands-on math center activities perfect for independent stations/centers and/or small group and intervention in December. All math centers include a recording sheet (some have more than one version) and "I Can" mini posters.
20 Build the Sentence printable worksheets using words and themes all about December! These NO PREP printables are ready for you to print and go!
These print and and go printables are perfect for morning work, homework, small group, literacy center, stations, individual practice, sub plans, 5-minute fillers, or early finishers.
1. Cut out the words at the bottom of the page.
2. Build the sentence on their desk (a great time to remind them about capital letters
at the beginning and punctuation at the end).
3. Glue the sentence in the correct order on their page.
4. Practice writing the sight/dolch word in the box.
5. Draw a picture about the sentence.
6. Practice writing the sentence nice and neat.
I've included 2 different versions to help fit the needs of your students:
(10) Four word sentences
(10) Five word sentences
**I've also included 2 freebies just in case you missed them in my store! ;)
- Christmas Printables Freebie
- Gingerbread Writing Freebie
***Be the first to know about sales, freebies and new product launches:
*Look for the green star next to my store picture and click it to follow my store. You're now my newest follower and will receive updates about this store. :)
Thanks for looking!
©SheilaMelton. All of the activities included in this unit are the intellectual properties of Sheila Melton. This resource is for classroom use and is intended for the purchaser. Duplication for other classes, by other teachers or for use in wide distribution such as a school district or on the internet, is strictly forbidden unless multiple licenses are obtained. You may not re-sell or claim this product as your own. Violations are subject to the penalties of the (DMCA) Digital Millennium Copyright Act.