Turkey, Christmas & Winter speech therapy fun. You get 3 great products packed with speech therapy activities! Fill your plate for Thanksgiving or Christmas with a turkey dinner game full of antonyms, synonyms, analogies and categories. Help find Rudolph and enjoy an adorable pack of Christmas speech therapy activities. Have fun all winter long through Valentine's day with Winter Speech Therapy Games.
Just click the green text to see more about each product.
Where's Rudolph? Interactive Story and Activities,
an adorable interactive storybook with phonological awareness, prepositions, matching, and verbs activities .
Winner Winner! Turkey Dinner Game: Analogies, Antonyms & Synonyms
is an exciting opened-ended Turkey Dinner Themed Game with 236 cards for developing semantic skills.
Winter Vocabulary Games!
3 open-ended games: Christmas, Winter & Valentine's Day Themes.
If you purchase the Stuff Your Stocking Bundle, you will not need to purchase the included products separately!
• Story telling/retelling
• Phonological Awareness- sound and syllable discrimination, segmentation, manipulation
• Regular Plurals
• Answering Where? and Expressing Prepositions: over/under, behind/in front, between/ beside
• Concepts: same/different, match
• Seasonal Vocabulary
• Name to a Description
• Name Function of Objects
• Answering Where? What? Who?
• Preposition Use:
• Answering Yes/No questions
CONTENTS: Tons of Activities and 113 printable pages, PowerPoint activity and more!
Thank You for visiting. You may contact me at Speech Sprouts
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom or therapy room so I can create more for you. ☺