Takes vocab and culture into account and can fill up to two lessons. Tested in classes with German being the foreign language in Spain in Secondary and in language schools (adults). However, the material can be used for any age group.
The package contains:
- a power point presentation about the Advent and Christmas time in Germany (traditions). Language: German (simple language, short sentences, no passive voice, ...). The essential vocabulary is finally highlighted and illustrated with a picture (culture & vocabulary).
- Flashcards (pictures and written words) of the vocabulary introduced in the presentation. Recommendation: put the pictures on the blackboard when they come up, practice without the words and later show the word cards just for a second, let the children sight-read and match them.
- Quiz that accompanies the PPP (Culture)
- Crossword puzzle with the vocabulary introduced in the presentation (vocabulary).
- A two-page worksheet with vocabulary exercises that are introduced in the presentation with increasing difficulty: connecting, matching words to articles, word salad (writing the words with letters provided)
- Solutions to all tasks