PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
A lovely set of Christmas cards to teach and prepare for the most favourite and magical holiday for children. It will also help to enlarge students’ vocabulary and acquaint with the culture of the studied language. Includes 40 pairs of wonderful flashcards (signed and unsigned/two-sided).
The set contains the following words and phrases: angel, bow, candy cane, jingle bells, Christmas lights, Christmas carols, candle, Christmas tree, chimney, Christmas card, gingerbread man, elf, firecracker, fireplace, presents, holly, Santa’s mittens, ornaments, garland, pudding, reindeer, snowglobe, Santa, ribbon, Santa's hat, Santa's sack, snowflake, snowman, pine branch, wreath, sleigh, stocking, wrapping paper, star, toys, unwrap, wish list, X-mas, Santas's reindeer, naughty or nice.
How to use:
- introduce and study new vocabulary;
- decorate the classroom;
- discuss the festive food, decorations and family traditions;
- make a lapbook or an interactive notebook in the classroom, printing the pictures of smaller size for your students to cut them out, paste in their copybooks and sign;
- use cards for various writing and spelling activities;
- play a great number of flashcard games with your students to make them learn the vocabulary easily in a fun and engaging way.
Read more than 30 games in the PREVIEW FILE.
⭐ You may also be interested in:
► Winter alphabet
► Halloween Vocabulary Cards 2in1