32 pages of lots to do.
This tic-tac-toe board of winter holiday activities includes 9 different activities:
1. Winter Verbs worksheet 2. Holiday story writing idea page
3. Word Making worksheet 4. Winter Word Search
5. Synonym Matching Center 6. Peppermint haiku poem craft
7. Math Center (Multiplication & Division Number sentences to 10)
8. Holiday book reading with graphic organizer
9. Cause and Effect Center
There are teacher directions and student pages included with a few answer keys too. The teacher directions explain how you can use the board and how I organized it in my classroom. Very easy to do! Very little prep work.
I did make the activities more "holiday generic" to be used in any classroom. (snowflakes, stockings, candy canes, gingerbread boys, etc.)
I used this tic-tac-toe board that last week before the Christmas holiday. Students choose 3 activities to complete. If you choose not to use the tic-tac-toe board, you then have 9 Christmas holiday activities, which is another option.
This is geared toward 3rd grade, but can also be used with 4th graders. My class loved it!