This is a crafting project to work on articulation goals in Speech therapy.
You will need:
* Computer and printer
* Tempera paint (fall colors - orange, yellow, brown, red)
* Paint palette
How to do it:
1. Print this page onto cardstock or other thick paper.
2. Give a copy to each student.
3. Put paint onto a palette.
4. Have students dip Q-tips into the paint and make dots onto the page.
5. Every time they make a dot, they say a target word.
For an example of what this should look like, please visit my blog (Halloween-themed, but you'll get the idea): http://wordwonderspeech.blogspot.com/2013/10/jack-olantern-articulation-activity.html