This is a very easy fun game to play and there are many different ways you can use these cards.
1. You can simply print them off and match them up
2. You can print off two sets and play memory with them
3. You can print them and have children use manipulatives to show the number shown on the card
4. You can play the game do you have and hold up a card with a number or pictures on it and ask do you have the match for this card.
5. You can have the children practice writing the number on the card and challenge them by showing them the picture and having them write the digit.
6. You can also have the children cut out or draw a picture that shows the value of the digit is
7. For advanced children you can use these cards for teaching simple addition, by using the digits and the pictures for the children to count to find the answer.