Christmas_Fractions Operation_ Interactive Notebook Pages
Engage your students with MATHS INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK activities into your classroom on on this Christmas holidays.
The following interactive activities are included with the packet.
* Fraction operations contain the following:
1. Cut out the title of given exercise and glue it at the top of the page.
2. Cut out the ‘Christmas tree diagram’ along the dashed lines and make four
separate parts (flap)of it.
3. Glue the top section of each part (flap) on the page to form a Christmas tree again
as shown in figure.
4. Fold all flaps along the dotted lines.
5. Calculate/solve problems given on each flap just right side notebook space of
each flap as shown in figure.
6. Write the answer under each appropriate flap.
7. Follow the above steps 1-6 for all the remaining practice pages to complete INB.