• Save money by buying the BUNDLE. •
Every October we celebrate Christopher Columbus. Teach your students all about him and his discovery with this set of Level 1 and Level 2 adapted books.
What is included?
• Level 1 - 13 page book with 5 comprehension questions (23 total Velcro answer pieces)
• Level 2 - 12 page book with 6 comprehension questions (24 total Velcro answer pieces)
• Paper comprehension tests (match the questions in each book - great for keeping data)
How do I put these adapted books together?
• Print on card stock and laminate.
• Cut on the dotted line on each page.
• In the upper left corner of each page is a grey circle. Hole punch here and use a 1" binder ring to hold the book together.
• Put a piece of Velcro in each empty box or circle. Put a piece of Velcro on the back of each answer piece.
Find moreAdapted Books here.
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!