The Christopher Columbus Fact or Opinion Pack is a great addition to your October literacy centers or can be used as a whole-class game to "spice up" a lesson on identify facts and opinions in nonfiction writing.
1. 15 Fact and Opinion cards (all Christopher Columbus themed) - color version and black and white available
2. Fact and Opinion definition sheets with examples that can be laminated for classroom reference - color version and black and white available
3. Recording sheet for cards - great for center accountability, Scoot and more!
4. Activity sheet for students to write and illustrate their own schooling fact and opinions
5. Teacher directions and suggestions for use
** Due to the controversial nature of Columbus Day, I included blank cards so you can add your own facts/opinions if one of mine does not go along with your own beliefs!
Check Out My Other Fact and Opinion Packets Below
Back to School Fact Or Opinion?
Martin Luther King, Jr. Fact or Opinion?
Halloween Fact Or Opinion?
Thanksgiving Fact Or Opinion?