This activity booklet contains facts about Christopher Columbus as well as responsive activities for students to engage in. (7 page book)
1. Why do you think discovering the America's was important?
2. How would you feel about traveling the dangerous road to the Indies?
3. Draw a picture of what might have been in an unexplored ocean.
4. Word search for names of ships, Ferdinand, Isabella, etc...
5. How would you have felt when land was spotted?
6. Coloring page of foods found in the new world.
See the preview for a better look.
Layout: Includes printing options for printing a single book, as well as for a classroom.
(My students had a great time drawing pictures of the sea monsters that might have been out there!)
Created by Kara Markoya 2016