Spanish Explorer Christopher Columbus Nonfiction Informational Text, FOUR Interactive Notebook assignments, and a balanced mix of engaging lower and higher level Christopher Columbus activities:
• COMPLETE Lesson-we provide all CONTENT!
• Questions to assess Informational Text Comprehension
• Discussion Questions to stimulate Critical Thinking
• Thematic Maps featuring Islands, Water Resources, and Landforms
• Vocabulary Quiz
Students will then use the Columbus Lesson content to create:
• Vocabulary Foldables (Interactive Notebook)
• Christopher Columbus Booklet (Interactive Notebook)
• Accordion Foldable (Interactive Notebook)
• Columbus Voyage Wheel (Interactive Notebook)
Christopher Columbus, aligned with the 3rd-5th grade Common Core READING and LANGUAGE Standards (see Preview for Standard Alignment), can be purchased separately or as part of our SPANISH EXPLORERS INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK UNIT
We've included a context-appropriate Glossary, Answer Pages, and Grading Rubrics for the Interactive Notebook activities.
OUR OTHER SPANISH EXPLORER RESOURCES:
SPANISH EXPLORERS INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK UNIT
AMERIGO VESPUCCI INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK MINI UNIT
CABEZA DE VACA INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK MINI UNIT
HERNANDO DE SOTO INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK MINI UNIT
FERDINAND MAGELLAN INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK MINI UNIT
FRANCISCO CORONADO INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK MINI UNIT
HERNANDO CORTES INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK MINI UNIT
Splash! Publications. Created by Teachers. It Just Makes Sense.
RATING CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS EARNS YOU TPT CREDITS TO USE TOWARD FUTURE PURCHASES AND GIVES US A WARM FUZZY FEELING!
(c) 2014-Splash! Publications. Permission is granted to original purchasers to reproduce material as designated only for classroom use. No other part of this work may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without written permission from the publisher, except by a reviewer, who may quote brief passages in a review.