Also included in
- SAVE 20% OFF LIST PRICES and get kids THINKING! The 10 life science assessments in this collection are more than "definition style" exams! Each includes some application of knowledge (at the middle school level) of each topic and contains simple diagrams, charts, or graphs to analyze. In this way$27.99$35.50Save $7.51
- SAVE OVER 30% - SAVE $109+ when you purchase every NGSS MS-LS life science PDF resource offered in our Teachers Pay Teachers store, totaling 126 resources, including:NGSS Life Science✅ Worksheets✅ Informational Texts (great as sub plans)✅ No Prep Activities✅ Low Prep Labs✅ Student Projects✅ Holiday-$229.99$339.37Save $109.38
Less copies and easy to correct - save time with our test packet format!
This is a very straightforward middle school-level exam that covers:
- Basic structure of DNA
- Homologous chromosomes
- Number of chromosomes in humans (23/46, this test does NOT use the terms haploid/diploid)
- Male/female sex chromosome arrangement
The test includes 23 multiple choice questions and a 2-part open response question that requires a simple analysis of a karyotype for gender and if there are any abnormalities.
This test is 3 pages long with an additional 1-sided answer sheet. You only have to make one class set of test question packets and then reuse them class to class, as it is only necessary for the students to write on their answer sheet.
- Find the SELF-CORRECTING GOOGLE FORMS version of this test HERE.
- INCLUDES ANSWER KEY.
- Please note that this resource is not editable.
- You may also be interested in our DNA & Chromosomes ACTIVITIES BUNDLE!
Check out the DNA/Chromosomes Section of Our Store!
Need something different?
Check out all the NGSS-aligned science resources in Our Store!
Our materials are easy to implement, effective, and always standards-based.
Please visit www.FlyingColorsScience.com for news and freebies!