This Interactive Read Aloud by Kevin Henkes is perfect to teach students what if feels like to be made fun of by others. Differentiated, High-Interest ELA activities are all ready for you to provide rigorous text dependent questions and activities your students will be excited and eager to learn with this week long unit.
This set focuses on the following skills:
• Accepting yourself as you are
• Opinion Writing
• Text to self questions
• Retelling the story in sequential order
• Sequencing the Main Part of the Story with Pictures
• Antonyms and Synonyms
• Comprehension Questions
• Story Comprehension
• Initial Sounds with F and G
This set includes:
• 8 Illustrated Vocabulary Cards
• 8 Story Comprehension Questions Cards
• Differentiated Graphic Organizers
• Can/But/So/Then Graphic Organizer
• 5 Days of Detailed Scripted Lesson Plans
• Cut and Paste Initial Sounds with Ff and Gg Concept Sort
• Flip Tab Covers for Ff and Gg for writing
• Cut and Paste Concept Sort for 1-4 Syllable Words
• Flip Tab Covers for One to Four Syllable Words for Writing
• Ff and Gg 5 x 7 Phonics Illustrated Cards
• Graphing Black and White Chart with Graphing Pieces
• Graphing Colored Chart with Graphing Pieces
• 4 Focus Questions for Writing (8 per page)
• 5 Focus Question with Flip Tab Covers for Upper Grade Writing (2 per page)
• Student Vocabulary Journal Cards (4 per page)
• 10 Additional Comprehension Questions
• 5 Question Yes or No Test
This Close is recommended for Kindergarten through 3rd Grade, but can be used for Struggling and ELL students in 4th grade. You get detailed lesson plans that tell how to adjust the lesson for each grade.
Other Close Reads in the Money Saving Bundle are also sold separately and can be found by clicking on the links below.
You get HALF off All New Products the first 24 Hours Posted. Be sure and CLICK the GREEN STAR by my store name to become a Follower.
I'd love for you to follow me on INSTAGRAM to get to know the person behind my Oink4PIGTALES store just click the link below.
You can also follow me on my Blog by clicking on the link below.
To connect with me on Facebook