Use the popular book Chrysanthemum by Kevin Henkes as the inspiration for hands-on learning activities throughout the week in this preschool classroom lesson plan pack. Kids will investigate real flowers and learn about names in over 30 engaging activities inspired by this book.
This preschool lesson plan includes over 30 sensory play, literacy, math, pretend play, and science activities for large group, small group, and center activities.
All Preschool Teacher 101 Classroom Lesson Plans Include
1) Recommended Book List
2) 1-Page Weekly Lesson Plan Grid with Activity Ideas for Whole Group, Literacy, Math, and Science each day
3) Alternate Editable Weekly Grids for 4-day, 3-day, and 2-day programs
4) 5 Daily Lesson Plan Sheets with Activity Directions and Materials List
5) 2-Page Center Descriptions
6) Related Printables
This lesson plan set also includes:
1) Counting Flowers Emergent Reader
2) Uppercase Letter Flower Cards
3) Lowercase Letter Flower Cards
4) Assorted Flower Patterning and Counting Cards
5) Mouse Patterning and Counting Cards
6) Flower Puzzles
7) Flower Counting Mats and Flower Petals for Numbers 1-14
8) Mouse Counting Cards (0-35)
9) Flower Counting Cards (0-35)
More Resources for the Preschool Classroom
Ball Theme Preschool Lesson Plans
Editable Preschool Homework Calendars
Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Preschool Lesson Plans
Save on Future Purchases:
Be sure to "Follow" ECEducation101 on TpT so you will get notifications each time a new product is added! All products are 50% for the first 24 hours they are posted.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. We value your feedback greatly as it helps us determine which products are most valuable to you so we can create more for you. ☺
We hope this set saves you a lot of time and your students love these activities!
Shaunna and Mary Catherine