PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Chrysanthemum Name Activities and Lesson comes with a variety of educational and fun activities to correlate with the book. This is a perfect mini unit for the first week of school! This unit is geared towards second graders, but can also be used for talented first graders or third graders who may be struggling a bit.
In this product you will find:
• A Wrinkled Heart Lesson
• 2 Heart Templates
• Puzzle Piece Heart (for character traits)
• Seeds of Sequence- Character changes
• 3 Writing Prompts
• Chrysanthemum How Many Words Can You Make
• Chrysanthemum Letters to cut (5 to a page)
• Your Name How Many Words Can You Make
• Absolutely Alphabetical- put the words in ABC order
• *Challenge * Class Names ABC Order
• Pocket Possessions (What Are Your Favorite Things?)
• Chrysanthemum Word Search
• Class Name Graph (How Many Letters?)
• Class Name Graph Math Problems
• *Challenge* Find the number of the letter A in the class or small group
• Name Codes (How Much is Your Name Worth?)
• Flower Facts: add two 2 digit numbers and color according the code.
• Chrysanthemum Code: Solve 2 digit addition problems to solve the code.
• Chrysanthemum Comparison: Compare yourself with Chrysanthemum.
• Chrysanthemum Comprehension: Use complete sentences to answer questions about the story.
• Mend the Broken Heart: Add 2 digit addition problems and color according to even or odd.
• Compliment Flower Instructions and Template
Newly Added in August 2018
•Puzzle Heart for all about me or writing maps
• Pocketful Parts of Speech: Color the pockets according to the words part of speech
• Class Name Graph versions for different math levels
• Absolutely Perfect Addition: Color the picture according to the color code.
•Victoria's Verbs: Fill in the blanks in the sentences using the correct verb tense of a word.
•Flower Fragments: Color the flower to show if the sentence is complete or a fragment, then fix the sentences that are fragments.
•Hearts and Homophones: Read a letter Chrysanthemum wrote to Mrs. Twinkle and circle the correct homophones that fit the sentence.
•Doubles and Daisies: Add the doubles equations. Challenge of noting thr pattern and then solving a few doubles plus one problems.
•Perfect Place Value: Read the directions and color the flowers based on the clues given of the numbers place value.
•Macroni and Cheese Math: Using the graph, answer the questions about how much macaroni and cheese Chrysanthemum and her friends ate.
•Mrs. Twinkle's Time: Write the digital time for analog clocks. Includes only on the hour and half past.
•Absolutely Perfect Adjectives: Fill in the graphic organizer using adjectives to describe Chrysanthemum.
• My Name Acrostic Craft
•Me Heart Quilt Activity
•Updated Compliment Flower: Now has more petals!
• What Makes Me Unique Flower Pot Craft
If you have any questions or comments please leave me feedback or contact me via the contact form on my blog Caffeinated and Creative
Thank you for stopping by and shopping with me! I hope this product will be a great addition for your classroom. I would appreciate your feedback on this product! Leaving feedback not only helps me as a seller, but as a buyer YOU get credits towards future purchases when feedback is given!