Chrysanthemum is another great story for the beginning of the year. It is about a mouse who loves her name until she starts school. Then, kids make fun of her name and she doesn’t like her name anymore. Her parents try to help her, but things don’t change until all the students learn a valuable lesson.
This unit contains:
1. Vocabulary Cards
2. Number of Letters in Our Names Tally Chart and Graph
3. Vocabulary for Reading Interactive Notebook
4. Story Map
7. Venn Diagram~ Chrysanthemum and Me
8. Homograph Worksheet- students have to choose the correct
meaning to fit a sentence from the story.
9. Journal Entry
10. Parent Letter- Parents will write a letter to their child.
11. Suggestions for other reading responses.
Thank you for visiting our store!
~ lisa and tina TGIF~ Third Grade is Fun