Also included in
- Centers and small group literacy activities based on favorite childhood poems and nursery rhymes - this is a HUGE bundle that will last the ENTIRE school year. Imagine having your literacy small groups and centers READY TO GO for the year!Here's How It Works:Every nursery rhyme set contains the SAME$52.50$105.00Save $52.50
Here's a center featuring the adorable nursery rhyme poem “Chubby Little Snowman," plus numerous literacy tasks to support your students.
- Literacy Tasks – featuring Reading Foundational skills (number word/sight words, syllables, and matching initial/final sounds)
- Retell Materials – using a mentor sentence from Chubby Little Snowman, includes colorful or black and white props.
- Shared Reading – several formats for whole or small group, plus resources for individual literacy centers
- Sentence Builders – based on the mentor sentence from the nursery rhyme, perfect for independent hands-on practice.
- Literacy Extensions – Handwriting pages and student mini-book printable
Important: Several literacy activities include abbreviated portions of the poem - this is intentional to focus on the literacy skill.
This product also includes organizational tips and tools to make it as easy as possible to use in your classroom.
If you are interested in more nursery rhymes and literacy task centers, I have a free set in my store: Georgie Porgie Nursery Rhymes Literacy Tasks.
Please download the preview file for a closer look.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: This pdf file is available with a digital overlay from Teachers Pay Teachers. This annotation tool can be used to add additional instructions, highlight key text, or add answer boxes to make it easy for students to complete the activity on a device. You can add an interactive layer to this PDF and assign it to your students through Google Classroom. #distancelearningtpt
Copyright © Positively Learning. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one user is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip-art and font credits.