Decorate a bulletin board with these 25 Cinco de Mayo word wall slips and celebrate May 5th with an easy spelling and vocabulary review. Each slip features a vocabulary word and a cute picture. They print five to a page.
We've included both a full color and an ink saving version in this resource.
The words included are: Balloons, Battle, Celebration, Chiles, Costume, Enchiladas, Fiesta, Flowers, France, Green, Guacamole, Guitar, Maracas, Mariachi, May Fifth, Mexico, Parade, Pinata, Red, Salsa, Sombrero, Tacos, Victory, and White.
You might also like these related resources:
• Cinco de Mayo Word Search
• Cinco de Mayo Bingo
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥