PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
18 MB | 10 pages
Cinco de Mayo ...Ole! Learning about Cinco de Mayo will be FUN when your students use this fresh and funky Cinco de Mayo Flip Flap Book™
Included in this unit is:
* 1 C-I-N-C-O de Mayo Flip-Flap Book™
* detailed directions and video link on "how to" make a flip-flap book™
* picture book titles and links
- put 10 words associated with Cinco de Mayo in ABC order
- color the Mexican flag and the American flag and write one way how they are similar and different
- survey their classmates on their favorite Mexican food using tally marks
- use their survey data to create a bar graph of their classmates' favorite Mexican food
- How-To Writing Activity - students will complete a graphic organizer using time order words on how to use a piñata. They will use their graphic organizer and write a paragraph with a topic sentence, supporting details using time order words, and a conclusion on How to Use a Piñata
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!
Are you nervous about making a Flip-Flap book™ in your classroom? NEVER FEAR....Check out my VIDEO TUTORIAL...