The Battle of Puebla changed the course of Mexican History forever. Do you Middle School school students know its history? They will after this webquest. This informational and enlightening activity will give students a good background on Cinco de Mayo that will be memorable for their Social Studies learning. You can search the answers from a link to an Encyclopedia listing altogether or individually.
There are blanks to fill in for critical information and two reflection questions at the end that could be a class discussion as well.
This is a great Social Studies resource for 5-8th grade History classes.
Try my TOP 7 Middle School Resources in my HaugerHistory Store:
7. 10 Week Computer Science Technology Course for Middle School Jr. High
6. Colonial Sales Booth Project Students Sign Up Settlers to the Colonies
5. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
4. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
3. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
2. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
1. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Champion
And whether you buy or not, enjoy a free acoustic song, free from me! "Laddering" Unplugged