PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Cinco de Mayo Unit unit is full of no prep printables for the holiday! This contains both ELA and math printables. This resource is also included in my Second Grade Spring No Prep Literacy and Math Unit and contains all the pages in this mini unit plus more! This unit is geared towards 2nd graders, but can also be used for talented first graders or third graders who may be struggling a bit. This product is meant to be a time saver. Just print! It can be used for homework, morning work, or even fun assessments!
If you are looking to save even MORE check out my Second Grade Spring ELA and Math Bundle which includes all my spring centers, 88 pages of no prep printables AND 3 writing crafts that can be used for any time of the year!
Looking for Year Long No Prep?! This product is included in my Year Long Second Grade No Prep Printables which has no prep printables for the ENTIRE year!
Included in this unit is:
• Cinco Capitals: read the sentences then rewrite using capitals.
• Sombrero Syllables: sort the words according to syllables.
• Cinco de Mayo Comprehension: read the non-fiction passage about Cinco de Mayo and answer the questions.
• Multiple Meaning Maracas: fill in the blanks in sentences using words with different meanings.
• Parts of Speech Peppers: color the peppers according to the part of speech.
• Piñata Punctuation: read the sentences and then write the correct ending punctuation.
• Spicy Synonyms: write a synonym for each of the words.
• Cactus Corrections: read the sentences then rewrite with corrections.
• Senor and Senorita Sentences: read the two sentences and then combine using and or but.
• Chips and Salsa Contractions: combine the two words to make a contraction.
• Sombrero Subtraction: solve the 2 and 3 digit subtraction problems. Some regrouping is needed.
• Maracas and Math: read the word problems and solve.
• Taco Time: answer the questions about time.
• Salsa Skip Count: count by 2’s, 5’s and 10’s and fill in the missing numbers.
• Piñata Party: read the word problems and answer.
• Nacho Numbers: answer questions about the numbers on nachos.
• Queso Quadrilaterals: read the description of quadrilaterals and write which one it is.
• Saguaro Subtraction: solve 3 digit subtraction problems. Some regrouping is needed.
• Spicy Sums: add two 3 digit problems and color the pepper if the answer id even or odd.
• Piñata Pennies: answer the questions involving money.
If you have any questions or comments please leave me feedback or contact me via the contact form on my blog Caffeinated and Creative
Thank you for stopping by and shopping with me! I hope this product will be a great addition for your classroom. I would appreciate your feedback on this product! Leaving feedback not only helps me as a seller, but as a buyer YOU get credits towards future purchases when feedback is given!