Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with 9 pages of fun and creative activities!
- The story of the holiday
- 5 in-class activity ideas
- A color-me version of the Mexican flag
- 2 songs - "Mexican Counting Song" and "Los Patos (The Ducks)"
Students will love the easy-to-follow directions for:
- Making a piñata
- Designing their own take-home greeting card
- Cooking yummy tostadas
- Creating tissue paper flowers
- Decorating an Ojo de Dios (God's Eyes)
- Making music with maracas
Celebrate diversity and bring this festive holiday to life in your classroom!