Cinco de Mayo Printables ready to print and teach! 17 pages of black and white printables to teach about Cinco de Mayo and review various Math and ELA skills.
Skills covered include:
- Fact & Opinion
- Cinco de Mayo Coloring Poster
- History of Cinco de Mayo and Comprehension Questions
- Bar Graph
- Line Plot
- Compare & Contrast- Cinco de Mayo and 4th of July
- Let's Make Tacos Sequencing
- 10 More 10 Less
- Place Value- Expanded, Standard, and Word Form
- Measuring in centimeters
- Word Search
- 2 digit Addition with Regrouping
- 2 digit Subtraction with Regrouping
- 3 digit Subtraction with Regrouping
- Odd and Even
Check out the preview to see what is included.
Love this product? Follow me to be notified of new products. New products are 50% off for the first 48 hours.
You may also like:
Measurement Task Cards 2nd Grade Common Core Aligned
Using a Thesaurus- Dinosaur Craft and Mini-Unit
Telling Time Task Cards with QR Codes
Geometry Task Cards with QR Codes
Addition Printables with Sums to 20
Reflexive Pronouns- Rrrr You Ready?
Collective Nouns- What's All the Buzz About?
Cinco de Mayo Crowns