Celebrate Mexico's culture and heritage! This unit is perfect to commemorate "The Battle of Puebla" (Cinco de Mayo), or Mexico's Independence Day on September 16th. This packet includes 16 target sounds with prompts in the initial, medial and final positions (/p/, /b/, /m/, /k/, /g/, /t/, /d/, /f/, /v/, /l/, /j/, /sh/, /ch/, /s/, /r/, and /th/). Each activity comes in color or black/white.
- Dough Mat (Color)
- "Dab it! Color it!" Page (B/W)
- Taco Cover (Taco Shell): Craftivity
- Taco Blank Page (Add your own words or language skills)
- Taco Magnetic Chip Cover Up (Open-ended activity for speech or language)
- Do-A-Dot (Open-ended activity for speech or language)
Click the green star to hear of new products and to support my store! Feedback is always greatly appreciated!
THE SPEECH TABLE - Rosalyn Mora García, MS, CCC-SLP