Cinco De Mayo Speech Therapy Worksheets: This speech and language packet makes it super easy- and fun- to celebrate Cinco de Mayo in your speech therapy room!
You’ll have time to enjoy your guacamole, because this low ink packet is also NO PREP.
This product includes:
(1) Talk Taco Articulation (open- ended coloring articulation worksheet)
Sunny Sentences: Writing Sentences With Target Words worksheet
(2) Finish-the-Sentence & Shake: Finish the sentence
Cactus Conjunctions (choose the correct conjunction for each sentence)
(1) Chips & Dip Directions: Following Directions worksheet
(1) Cinco de Mayo Fun Facts (use with “May” I Ask Some Wh-Questions)
(1) “May” I Ask Some Wh- Questions worksheet (*use after reading “fun facts”)
(1) Sombrero Synonyms worksheet
(1) “Fan-tonyms” Antonyms worksheet
(1) Container Categories worksheet
(1) “Good- Together Guitars”: “What Goes Together?” worksheet
(1) Pinata Pragmatics: Social Skills (respond to the comments or questions appropriately)
(1)Where is the Spicy Pepper? (Position Concepts): choose the picture that goes with the sentence
(1) Straw Hat Quality Concepts: circle the correct answer (field of 2 choices)
(2) Inference Parade (1 worksheet is for student, 1 is verbal prompts for SLP/ teacher)
(1) Sour Sentences: Past Tense Verbs (fill in the blank with the correct past tense form- regular/ irregular- of the verb. Present tense verb provided)
(1) Make It! Mexican Flag (follow the instructions to color the flag correctly)
P.S. SAVE MONEY! This packet is included in my Seasonal & Holiday MEGA Speech & Language Bundle. Snag that here, and you'll get ALL of those products at a 15% discount!
You'll also love some of my best-sellers, including:...
Ahoy! Following Directions with Embedded Concepts
Pouncing Pragmatics: Purrfect Social Skills Worksheets
Minimal Pairs & More
This packet was added to my store in April 2016 :)