Use these 24 cute Cinco de Mayo themed word cards in an independent work study center to introduce and reinforce vocabulary and spelling skills. Print them twice and students can use them to play a game of memory.
The words covered are: Balloons, Battle, Celebration, Chiles, Costume, Enchiladas, Fiesta, Flowers, France, Green, Guacamole, Guitar, Maracas, Mariachi, May Fifth, Mexico, Parade, Pinata, Red, Salsa, Sombrero, Tacos, Victory, and White.
If you like this resource, you might also like:
• Cinco de Mayo Word Search
• Cinco de Mayo Word Wall
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥