PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
4.51 MB | 16 pages
This is a week-long unit studying fairy tales using different Cinderella books. A list of suggested books are included.
Point of view and compare and contrast are the main focus.
1. A chart to compare fairy tale elements out of 3 different Cinderella books.
2. A Venn Diagram to compare and contrast characters.
3. A triple Venn diagram to compare and contrast different Cinderella stories.
4. Point of view writing.
5. Brainstorm and Grouping activity
6. A test is included for the story, Cendrillon, a Caribbean Cinderella. It is 3-page with multiple choice, open-ended questions, venn-diagram, and point of view questions.
7. A rubric is included to evaluate the activities
8. An answer key is provided for the test.
9. 5 QR coded papers to send children to fairy tale stories and other Cinderella stories.
Thank you for visiting!
BTS (Boost Test Scores) Writing Bundles for the Year- Zero prep for you!