Also included in
- Teach Folktales Using a Hybrid of Traditional and Virtual Methods With Your Students!Are you frustrated when trying to find engaging virtual resources aligned with your curriculum and standards?You know you need engaging technology resources that help students achieve learning outcomes, but what doe$42.50$56.21Save $13.71
Teach Fairy Tales Using a Hybrid of Traditional and Virtual Methods With Your Students!
Are you frustrated when trying to find engaging virtual resources aligned with your curriculum and standards?
You know you need engaging technology resources that help students achieve learning outcomes, but what does that look like in the classroom and distance learning?
I know you are tired of students CONSUMING information when using technology. You need already prepared resources to push out to students, aligned to your objectives, and allow students to showcase their depth of knowledge.
I developed these digital interactive notebooks to go with my fairy tales unit and allow students to CREATE content.
Invest in Yourself and Your Students Today!
With this fairy tale unit and digital interactive notebook, you no longer have to be frustrated by finding the resources you need to engage your students. Plus, stop wasting time planning and looking for support. This unit is what you need to teach fairy tales to your students.
Fairy Tales Unit
This 55-page pdf includes:
- Links to online resources to help engage your students, including Kahoot.
- Close reading strategy bookmarks and over 20+ graphic organizers to analyze Cinderella stories.
- Anchor chart card headings to assist in teaching story elements.
- Engage - Students listen to a Cinderella story and participate in a Kahoot to show understanding of text structure.
- Explore - Through close reading, students will examine the text structure of Cinderella stories from different cultures. Suggested texts are provided but I have not written any stories for you. QR codes or links are provided to watch Cinderella stories and fill out retelling graphic organizer to retell the story.
- Explain - Second reading of text, dig deeper through the story to ask and answer questions about key details from the story. The third reading, students compare and contrast other Cinderella stories from different cultures.
- Elaborate - Students write their own fractured fairy tales using the videos provided.
- Evaluate - Student evaluate their stories.
Using 21st-century tools is the most effective way to differentiate and develop critical thinking skills with your students. When it's not the right time to use technology, these units have just what you need to use traditional methods when working with your students.
You know that sometimes, students need to read and write without using technology. However, when you use digital interactive notebooks, students can use traditional methods and yet turn-in their work digitally.
Why You Can No Longer Afford To Ignore Using Technology In Your Classroom
- Stop feeling anxious if there are times you need to teach remotely.
- Using digital interactive notebooks saves you time.
- Spend less time making copies.
- Grade student work from any device.
- Stop carrying tons of papers home every weekend.
All of this means more time with your students and with your family.
Common Core State Standards
Grab it today, and don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love to hear your feedback!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,