This packet is intended to review the following grammar concepts:
• Capital letters are used for the first word at the beginning of a sentence, names of days of the week, names of months of the year, and the first word in a greeting of a letter.
• Commas are used for words in a series and after the greeting and closing in a letter.
• Quotation marks are used to set off the words a person speaks.
• Quotations marks are used for the title of a story or a poem and for chapter titles of books.
• Underlining is used for the name of a book or a movie.
Created for second grade, but also appropriate for third grade. Thanks bunches, and enjoy! :)