Teach kids to write a clear and well-crafted cinquain poem. Clear directions in an easy to read format, just print and go!
Bulletin board anchor chart:
* Introduce the poem's structure
* Post a reference
* Clear, attractive format with kid-friendly font.
* rules at the top and space for four tries
Final Draft Paper:
* Poem description
* Space for an illustration
* Clean, uncluttered look
Please refer to the preview slides for more details
These classroom resources may be helpful too:
Teaching Topic Sentences BUNDLE - anchor charts and interactive whiteboard manipulatives for all levels
Spelling Word Card Resource for Elementary Writers - Fosters independent spelling
Two Minute Group Activities for Morning Meeting, Brain Breaks and Time Fillers
Good Morning! Messages: 180+ written greetings to welcome students at the door
EXPOSITORY, PERSUASIVE AND NARRATIVE Paragraph Prompts BUNDLE: Ideal for testing taking and paragraph writing practice
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase click on the Provide Feedback button. You'll be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment about the product. I value your feedback.
Follow me to get notices on sales, freebies and new products:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.