PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Celebrate the Year of the Rat for Chinese New Year OR make these fun and easy Mice Finger Puppets as part of a shape exploration and as a simple STEAM project for young kids.
Finger Puppets are always fun to make and play with and these little mice are perfect for young kids. Especially those learning about shapes as this mouse finger puppet is made from circles. Challenge the kids to create their own "circle" animals and puppets after completing this easy project with them!
This makes it a super simple STEAM activity for younger kids.
They won't even know that they are learning and will ove to pop their fingers through the puppet holes and turn them into mouse legs!
NOTE: the whiskers need to be cut free hand and are not part of the pattern.
3 PAGE PRINTABLE includes:
* Introduction page
* Simple worksheet with photo and written instructions
* 1 page printable that makes two mice per sheet - print straight to colored card stock or use as a template
* Practice cutting skills
* Discuss shapes and colors
* Learn through play & create mouse related stories
* Card Stock + scraps for whiskers and ears
* Scissors & Glue Stick
* Googly eyes (optional)
* 3/4 inch hole punch (though small scissors can also be used)