Circle Theorems Code Breaker Puzzle
Students practise using the main circle theorems with this code breaker puzzle. Each problem they solve spells out a word in a secret message!.
Uses the following circle theorems:
1. Angle inscribed on a diameter is a right angle;
2. Opposite angles in quadrilaterals inscribed in circles add up to 180 degrees;
3. A tangent meets a radius at right angles;
4. Angle at the centre is twice the angle at the circumference;
5. Angles sat on the same arc are equal;
Tags: Circles, Circle theorems, Inscribed, Angle theorems, Diameter, Cyclic Quadrilaterals,
Common Core: HSG-C.A.2 Identify and describe relationships among inscribed angles, radii, and chords.