Also included in
- This colorful circle time set is the perfect bundle for your homeschool or classroom morning time activities. Use these resources for your morning time/circle time activities. The Morning Time notebook can be used as a stand alone resource or alongside the focus board/calendar board. Set up the cale$9.90$11.00Save $1.10
This calendar and circle time pack is perfect for elementary classrooms and homeschool classrooms. This product can be used in many ways and offers a variety of resources to choose from. While I created this for my own personal homeschooling needs, this product is also great for primary classrooms. All of these pieces have been designed to fit on a trifold board. As a former teacher turned homeschooling mama I wanted something that I could take up and down or carry to different parts of our house with us. You are not held to only using a trifold board however. This resource would look great on your bulletin boards, chalkboards etc.
What is included?
- Focus Board "Plaques": Letter, Number, Shape, Color of the Week, Weather, Temperature, Season, Year, Mom & Dad's Phone Number, Phone Number, Address, Birthday, Name, Verse of the Week/Day/Month
- Alphabet Cards A-Z
- Number Cards 0-20
- Shape Cards: Circle, Square, Triangle, Rectangle, Oval, Heart, Diamond & Rhombus, Hexagon, Parallelogram, Octagon, Star, Trapezoid
- Color Cards: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, Black, White, Brown, Grey & Gray (2 sets...one with the board color scheme as the border of the card and then the other set with the borders matching the color on the card)
- Weather Cards:Partly Cloudy, Cloudy, Rainy, Snowy, Sunny, Stormy, Windy
- Temperature Cards: Hot, Warm, Cool, Cold
- Season Cards: Spring, Summer, Fall and Autumn, Winter
- Year Cards: 2022-2031
- Numbers 0-9 to use on phone number cards
- Capital and Lowercase Letters to use for name, address etc.
- Days in School Ten Frame "Plaques"
- Birthday Month & Day Cards
- Calendar Pieces: Monthly Headers, Days of the Week & Circular Calendar Numbers, Circular Holidays, Birthday, Field Trip, Homeschool Co-Op, Field Trip, & Story Time tags
- Tags to attach to clothespins to indicate Yesterday Was, Today Is, Tomorrow Will Be
- Separate Days of the Week & Months of the Year Cards
- Misc. Extra Header Cards: Sight Words, Days of the Week, Months of the Year, Word of the Day, Word of the Week, Days In School, Make A Pattern, Number Sentence, Vocabulary, Date + many others
- + a Powerpoint file with blank cards and plaques for you to use however you would like
★★★★★★★PRINTING FAQs & TIPS★★★★★★★
★PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE OPENING & PRINTING FROM ADOBE READER TO ENSURE THAT YOUR FILE PRINTS PROPERLY. Printing from a web browser or Preview (for Macs) may cause a bug with pdf files where black boxes print behind images.
★If your file downloads as a zip folder, you must first extract the files to ensure they work and print properly.
★My printer is printing black boxes behind some images. What can I do?
-This is a common printing bug with pdfs and Adobe, but you are in luck. It has a simple fix. First, be sure you are printing directly from Adobe Reader and NOT a web viewer or Preview. Using the HP Print app may also work. Next, be sure that you select “Print as image” in your settings if you have the option and then print as normal.
★Edges are getting cut off on the files. What is going on?
-Your print settings are more than likely set to expand the file which then cuts off the edges. To ensure that your pages print as they should, be sure that you have “shrink oversized pages” checked at printing.