Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
This is a great song for circle time fun. As the rhyme is short with repeating lyrics it is great for beginner speakers including preschoolers, kindergarteners, English Language Learners and those with speech and language difficulties.
• The first part is the rhyme in large pages
• The second part is appropriate for those children that are readers or it can be read to the child.
• The third part has pictures and words in a rebus read.
• The fourth part has both the rebus read as well as a place for single pictures.
• The fifth part has the nursery rhyme in a line by line poem.
• The sixth part is a coloring page that the students can complete to take home and share the rhyme.
I find that I have a variety of students that I work with and having the same story in several different editions help to support all my students. I store them in a folder then give each child the edition that is appropriate for them.
I use this story for a variety of students from students
♥ Preschool, kindergarten, and first graders as part of a poem choice
♥ Fluency cases to practice smooth speech
♥ Beginner readers
♥ Students who need visual supports including students on the autism spectrum, students with attention deficit, students with cognitive difficulties, and students with speech or language difficulties.
If you are interested in other Nursery Rhyme Products Check these out
Hickory Dickory Dock
Itsy Bitsy Spider, Ant and Gorilla Poem