Circle of Control Anxiety Craft + Digital Version
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Fill your coping skills toolbox with these social emotional crafts. These are a fun way to learn mindfulness, growth mindset, goal setting, self control, spreading kindness, and avoiding drama/rumors. Students will learn social skills while they create zen bracelets, hand held signs, pinata bannerPrice $25.52Original Price $31.90Save $6.38
- School Counselors in grades 3-8 will be all set with these must haves for their office. I have selected 20 of my favorite products so you can hit the ground running this year.Price $80.80Original Price $101.00Save $20.20
- Don't let stress and anxiety become a barrier to your students' education. These stress management activities for students will prepare them to perform their best while improving their behavior as well. This bundle has all of my favorite stress relieving activities to help your students focus. IncPrice $28.00Original Price $35.25Save $7.25
- This bundle includes a fun Circles of Control craft, a Self-Control Bulletin Board, and an interactive display board. Empower students and reduce stress by taking power of the things they control and let go of things they cannot control.Price $6.00Original Price $7.50Save $1.50
Help students calm anxiety with this mindful Circle of Control activity. Developing coping strategies to reduce worry is a critical part of any Social Emotional Learning Curriculum. This stress-reducing activity teaches students the difference between the things they can and cannot control. By learning the difference, students will develop the coping skills needed to reduce anxiety and nurture their ability to control thoughts and emotions.
*NEW Google Slides lesson included for Google Classrooms. Makes distance learning easier.
The Circle of Control craft is also a way to guide students through feelings of anger.
When feelings of anger become overwhelming, students can use the Circle to practice "letting go" of things they cannot control and help them find moments of mindfulness.
Once students learn to refocus on things that they can control, they will feel more self-control. The focus of this project is to develop a positive mindset about life and to learn to let go of things that are not worth worrying over.
How to Use the Circle of Control
This Social-Emotional Learning craft can be used in-the-moment when an individual student feels out of control or with the whole class as a proactive planned activity.
Printable quote posters (included in purchase) can be placed throughout the classroom and referenced when students need a moment of mindfulness or as an aid to assist students in understanding the deeper meaning of the Circle of Control.
The Circle of Control Printable Craft Comes With::
- Instructions on how to print and use the Circle of Control
- Ten zen designs (for boys or girls)
- Tip Sheet for feeling in control
- Quote Poster 1: “Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don't.”
- Quote Poster 2: “You must learn to let go. Release the stress. You were never in control anyway.”
- Poster 3: Examples of things you may worry about including some that you cannot control.
You might also like these
Social Emotional Learning Brochure Bundles
❤️Click here to follow my store for notifications of half-off pricing for new products.
@thecounselingteacherbrandy on Instagram