Review the circumference and area of circles with this fun Bingo game - perfect for Pi Day or any day!
** Please note that this resource is also included in my $5 Circle Bundle (Circumference, Area, & More) and in my Middle School Math Bingo Bundle! **
This game includes 40 questions that each ask students to find one of the following:
- the area of a circle given the radius or diameter
- the circumference of a circle given the radius or diameter
- the diameter of a circle given the radius
- the radius of a circle given the diameter
This product includes:
- A sheet listing the 40 equations and their solutions - serves as an answer key and an easy way to ask the questions if playing with the whole class
- The 40 equations on individual cards without the answers - can be used as task cards or for individual/small group bingo games
- 40 unique student bingo cards (10 pages/4 cards per page)
- 4 blank bingo cards (1 page/4 cards)
- Instructions on how to play the game in your class
Bingo games are always a hit as a pre-test review with my students! I'm sure your students will enjoy this fun review, too!
(This game requires students to use 3.14 for pi and round answers to the nearest tenth in order to match the numbers on the boards exactly.)
Teach in a 1:1 classroom? Check out my new Interactive Bingo Games for a "no print" option