Also included in
- Cover ALL THE ANGLES with this Geometry Full Curriculum Bundle!This is a bundle that currently contains presentation notes, glossaries, practice worksheets, section quizzes, unit tests, study guides, weekly reviews, quarter tests, bellringers, and all items do have keys included. Updates may be adde$249.00$281.00Save $32.00
Get your head aROUND circles with a unit that has all the important info you need!
This is a unit bundle that currently contains presentation notes, student follow-along notes handouts, glossary, glossary cards, 7 practice worksheets, 6 section quizzes, a study guide, and a unit test (multiple-choice & short-answer versions). Other items will be added over time, and the price will be modified as necessary during this process.
I am and have been a high school Geometry teacher for 20+ years, and all of the content has been used in my classroom.
The notes introduce each concept along with a few examples. They are in-depth enough to cover a topic well, and, at the same time, are brief enough to allow you to add related topics/examples of your choice without being overwhelming or stifling your own creativity/flexibility.
The topics included are:
1) Circle Basics - including identifying parts of a circle, applying the relationships between angles and arcs, and converting between radians and degrees
2) Distance & Area in a Circle - including the circumference of a circle, the area of a circle, arc length, sector area, and segment area
3) Angles Associated with Circles - including angles formed by lines intersecting inside/outside of a circle, angles formed by a tangent & radius, opposite angles of an inscribed quadrilateral, angles formed by a tangent and a chord, and an angle inscribed in a semicircle
4) Segments Associated with Circles - including the bisection of a chord/arc when the diameter is perpendicular to the chord, the congruence of two tangents intersecting outside a circle, chords equidistant from the center, and segment relationships for intersections inside or outside of a circle
5) Equations & Graphs of Circles - including multiple combinations of given information to relate the radius/diameter, center, equation, and graph of a circle
6) Vocabulary - 45 terms/theorems/postulates
The preview contains a sampling of the notes, assessments, and practice.
Other Related Products
Geometry Digital Question Banks - Unit 12 - Circles BUNDLE (includes banks 70-81)
Geometry to the Point - Unit 12 - Circles BUNDLE (includes lessons 70-81)
**This purchase is for one license only.**
If you are interested in purchasing multiple site licenses for a grade/department, school, or district, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please protect the proprietary nature of this product. It should not be made available to others without purchasing the license.
Become a follower and get notified when new products are made available. They are 30-50% off for the first 48 hours!
If you have any questions or requests, feel free to email me at email@example.com.
Discover something valuable!