Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Learning how geometric elements (segments, angles, etc.) relate to circles can be overwhelming! These color graphic organizers were developed for students who struggle with math. This resource contains 15+ formulas and 20+ terms/concepts. Teachers can distribute these sheets at the beginning of the unit for students to fill out as they go, or they can be used at the end of the unit as a review activity. Or the completed sheets (i.e. sheets without blanks to fill in) can be given to students at any point during the unit to use as a reference. Students will find these resources a welcome companion that brings clarity to an otherwise confusing topic.
Included in this product are:
1) Graphic Organizer pdf Sheets. There are two versions of each sheet: one version with blanks for students to fill out, and a second “completed version” (i.e. no blanks) to simply reference. Sheets include definitions/key terms, theorems and formulas.
2) An animated (and editable) PowerPoint to guide students, as needed, through filling out the “blank” graphic organizers. Each sheet is shown on a separate slide, and each click fills in a blank.
Sheet Topics Include:
1. Areas and Arc Lengths of Circles
2. Arc Measures of Circles
3. Angles formed with Circles
4. Segment formed with Circles
5. Inscribed & Circumscribed: Circles & Polygons
6. Angles, Arcs, & Chords in a Circle: Congruency
7. Graphing Circles
If you found this resource helpful, check out my other Geometry resources: