This lesson helps students understand Circular Based Prisms.
1. Students will complete the Bellringer.
2. Students will work in groups of 2 on the activity.
3. The Presentation will be used to engage the activity, look for misconceptions and encourage discussion.
4. Students will complete the Exit Slip before leaving for the day.
5. Use the Practice as individual practice or homework.
• Editable lesson plan
• Bellringer/opening problem set or question
• Activity to drive engagement
• PowerPoint Presentation that includes the activity and the lesson
• Practice Page for in class work or homework
• Exit Slip for quick and easy formative assessment
• Answer Keys for every resource
• Aligned to Common Core
Identify the shapes of two-dimensional cross-sections of three-dimensional objects, and identify three-dimensional objects generated by rotations of two-dimensional objects.
I Can Statement:
I can Identify the shapes of two-dimensional cross-sections(circular sections) of three-dimensional objects.
The lesson plan and every resource, the bellringer, activity, presentation, practice page, and exit slip is given in an editable form (Word or PPT) as well as PDF format for easy viewing and printing.
This lesson plan consists of 10+ pages including the answer keys. The PowerPoint presentation is not included in this count.